Friday 22 February 2013

Newspaper poster

























This is my finished newspaper poster; I used the same colour scheme as my newspaper and website to create a corporate feel. I feel my poster stands out as the colours are bright and distinctive; the red contrasts the black perfectly. I used a photo of Gosfield as well as an image of newspaper cuttings to allow the consumer to identify what the product is advertising. On my poster I have informed the consumer of the price and sale date of my local newspaper as well as the social sites which they could use to connect and access their local news using technology. I have also incorporated the technical market by including a new Smartphone app, which will allow the consumer to access up to date local news; making my pap interactive. My poster itself is also interactive as it has a special barcode where the consumer can scan the code and be put straight to a offer for the newspaper as well as snippets of local news. I also think my poster is eye catching to all target audiences of all ages, as well as informative. I feel that my poster meets the task as it advertises the newspaper in a sophisticated, professional form. I also feel I have expanded on my task making the newspaper accessible 24-7 through advertising of online media; making my poster very contemporary and modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment