Sunday 21 April 2013

Evaluation Q3 : What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

 I decided to film my audience's feedback as it was a different way of showing my responses. I also felt that I could compare the recordings to see what I had learnt. My responses (videos) are from three different ages and of two different sexes,  I did this to see what different groups of people felt about Gosfield Gazette to see if I was meeting the needs of my readers.

 

 
 I also decided to blog the views of other readers of different ages and sex, people that didn't wish to be filmed but wanted to express their views. It is also another way to show their responses and compare them, both video and speech bubbles are effective in showing me what I have learnt in my creation of Gosfield gazette.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment