Monday 21 January 2013

Twitter Page for Gosfield Gazette

I decided to create a Twitter page for my newspaper, this is an up to date social networking site. I thought it would advertise my newspaper distributing it to a wide range of people and age ranges. I also used Twitter as it would be a way to keep in contact with the readers as well as informing them constantly of breaking news and the types of stories in the newspaper each week. I felt it would be a modern way to connect with the readers and promote the newspaper; its also keeping up with modern changes. I also used Twitter on my website therefore making me website more realistic as you can actually click on the icon to `follow' us!



https://twitter.com/followers#

I also decided to create a facebook account so I could use all popular social networking sites to advertise my newspaper, and so I could connect with all types of readers. Facebook is used by a more wide range of ages making it more broad and attracting a mix of target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment