Tuesday 5 March 2013

Feedback on the pricing of Gosfield Gazette

I asked local people of all ages how much they would be willing to pay for a local newspaper, I decided to have them show visually on a bit of paper the price and take a picture as I felt it was creative and not invasive for the person. I had a range of answers ranging from 50p - £1 but the majority of people said they would be willing to pay 50p; through research of other local papers and target market fed back I decided to price Gosfield Gazette at 50p. I also thought that 50p is rather practical has it can just be one coin, easy and rather cheap.

I asked all different types of people, different age ranges and sex. I did this as I wanted Gosfield Gazette to appeal and be accessible to everyone within the local community.






No comments:

Post a Comment